Graduate trainee programme
Transitioning into the corporate workplace can pose numerous challenges for your graduate trainees and employees just starting their careers. This half-day or full-day workshop is a great way for your organisation to convey what professional image is expected of your new employees, whilst building their confidence and work performance.
What is personal presence?
- How they are formed
- How your image impacts others
- The image of your organisation
- Making the most of your first impression
Image in business: It’s personal
- Your personal image review
- How do you rate yourself against your peers?
- The professional image you wish to convey
- How to appearance reflects excellence
Body language & communication
- Understanding the messages
- Attitude & energies
- Appropriate, professional body language
- Communication & voice considerations
The well-dressed professional
- Appropriate business dress
- Effective, professional options to suit you
- Business casual vs. formal options
Attention to detail
- Grooming for the corporate world – common pitfalls
- Grooming tips – finishing your look